Here is a simple way to find inner peace and relaxation.
10 steps to Self- Hypnosis
- Bring focused attention towards your body, and to your breathing with the gentle rise and fall of your chest.
- Become aware of the chair/bed that supports you, and the space and peace around you.
- Become aware of each area of the body working up from your legs.
- Close your eyes and let your facial muscles relax.
- Become aware of your whole body relaxing.
- Take a deep breath, hold to the count of four and breathe slowly out, letting out all tension, and imagine the world “calm”.
- Then go down the steps/count backwards from 10 to 1 going deeper each time into relaxation.
- From 1 drift down to your place of peace, healing and tranquillity. Have a good look around. What can you see? Feel? Find a place to rest and relax.
- During the day, when you are ready, come back up the steps/count from 1 to 10.
- If you awaken in the night, repeat the process. You can remain in the peaceful place and drift off to sleep.
For further information about hypnosis and hypnotherapy
The UK confederation of hypnotherapy organisations- UKCHO
UKCHO is an umbrella body for the hypnotherapy profession in the United Kingdom. UKCHO’s mission is to ensure that standards of conduct, ethics and practice are appropriate for public safety.
It is the aim of UKCHO to promote the professional regulation of hypnotherapy within the United Kingdom, to ensure that Hypnotherapists are safe and competent to practice, and that they adhere to national standards of ethics and training.
The Hypnotherapy Association- HA
The Hypnotherapy Association is a non-profit making organisation and is a leading independent professional body in Britain representing approvedhypnotherapists in active practice. From our extensive register, you will be able to find a hypnotherapist in your area of the UK who has the necessary training, skills and experience to help you to succeed in reaching your goals through this most effective of therapies.
The Hypnotherapy directory
If you are looking for a Hypnotherapist and I am not in your area. I can recommend the following directories to find a therapist in your area.
The Hypnotherapy directory
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Recent Tweets by @annetteboden
Double rainbows and all that we hope for, finding peace after suffering. linkedin.com/pulse/double-r…
November 24 2018 A day of Peace Mindful self-com ow.ly/iAf230mFRGh passion – silent retreat.A calming day of mindfulness, meditation, relaxation, and self-compassion: November 24 2018 from 10.00am until 3.00pm At the beautiful Quaker meeting House in Disley
Willersley Castle Hotel Weekend mindful-self compassion and relaxation retreats. 2019 and 2020 dates for your diary! Get in touch to book your place. Limited places and deposits just £50 to secure your place :) ow.ly/pMDq30mrJhR