COVID-19 Practice Plan
Important Update: My knutsford clinic will open again and be covid secure for your comfort and protection on August 11-I am taking bookings. Please note that if you have any viral symptoms, cough, cold, temperature etc then please let me know and we can re arrange your appointment up to and including within 24 hours of your appointment.
Please note: If you arrive at your appointment with symptoms I will not be able to see you as my room is small and I have a duty of care to all my clients to be as covid secure as possible and to the best of my knowledge.
For My full covid practice plan, Please see a list of extensive measures I am taking to keep you and I safe and well.
I understand that covid can be transferable without symptoms so please be aware of this when booking an appointment that I have covid measures in place but cannot be responsible for anyone attending without symptoms. I have hands free sanitiser, disinfectant wipes, and I also have face visor/mask that I will wear if you are concerned.
As of Friday 24 July it is a government ruling to wear face masks in doors where social distancing cannot be guaranteed. So I would ask that you bring a mask with you and wear in the communal areas such as the toilet and corridor. I realise we are all finding our way to living alongside this virus until we have a vaccine so I am taking every step I can but I will continue to be offering online sessions in the main until further notice and as an option for all my clients.
Please see below a list of extensive measures I am taking to keep you and I safe and well.
- Pre return risk assessment to take place and all surfaces , including chairs to be cleaned/disinfected.
- Hands free hand sanitiser in place
- 80% alcohol sanitiser liquid for hand sanitiser purchased
- Clear visor and/or face masks
- Code of practice pre appointment questionnaire verbally to ascertain if my client has a temperature or any symptoms of illness
- Statement published on my website
- Contactless portable izettle pay machine purchased. For cashless payments.
- I am asking that you please take responsibility and come with face mask and to use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- I am not responsible for the communal toilet area-this is my land -lords responsibility. However, I am advising that if you need to use the toilet, to wear a face mask and wash hands thoroughly-practice good hand hygiene.
- Notice on website regarding cancellation of appointments if a client falls sick within 24 hours-there will be no cancellation fee to pay.
- All surface areas will be sanitised before and after each client and there will be a delay between each client to allow for sufficient cleaning.
Routinely,I will be asking pre consultation questions relating to covid, and on arrival there will be hands free hand sanitiser ready for use. There will also be tissues as usual and a bin to safely dispose of them.
Please note, the communal areas, hallways and toilets are not within my jurisdiction and so please be mindful of this and take precautions accordingly.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Recent Tweets by @annetteboden
Check these health products out! I can highly recommend them healthyaudiohypnosis.com/?afm… 7688577
‘Coming through covid’ A new 3-workshop boot camp for wellbeing and resilience! I’m honoured and delighted to be offering this series of Autumn wellbeing workshop with my co-host the wonderful Susan Townsend… instagram.com/p/CDTz3n8H4_N/…