Here is a simple way to find inner peace and relaxation.
10 steps to Self- Hypnosis
- Bring focused attention towards your body, and to your breathing with the gentle rise and fall of your chest.
- Become aware of the chair/bed that supports you, and the space and peace around you.
- Become aware of each area of the body working up from your legs.
- Close your eyes and let your facial muscles relax.
- Become aware of your whole body relaxing.
- Take a deep breath, hold to the count of four and breathe slowly out, letting out all tension, and imagine the world “calm”.
- Then go down the steps/count backwards from 10 to 1 going deeper each time into relaxation.
- From 1 drift down to your place of peace, healing and tranquillity. Have a good look around. What can you see? Feel? Find a place to rest and relax.
- During the day, when you are ready, come back up the steps/count from 1 to 10.
- If you awaken in the night, repeat the process. You can remain in the peaceful place and drift off to sleep.
For further information about hypnosis and hypnotherapy
The UK confederation of hypnotherapy organisations- UKCHO
UKCHO is an umbrella body for the hypnotherapy profession in the United Kingdom. UKCHO’s mission is to ensure that standards of conduct, ethics and practice are appropriate for public safety.
It is the aim of UKCHO to promote the professional regulation of hypnotherapy within the United Kingdom, to ensure that Hypnotherapists are safe and competent to practice, and that they adhere to national standards of ethics and training.
The Hypnotherapy Association- HA
The Hypnotherapy Association is a non-profit making organisation and is a leading independent professional body in Britain representing approvedhypnotherapists in active practice. From our extensive register, you will be able to find a hypnotherapist in your area of the UK who has the necessary training, skills and experience to help you to succeed in reaching your goals through this most effective of therapies.
The Hypnotherapy directory
If you are looking for a Hypnotherapist and I am not in your area. I can recommend the following directories to find a therapist in your area.
The Hypnotherapy directory
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Recent Tweets by @annetteboden
Mindful self- compassionate Spring and Autumn weekend retreats in 2018 ow.ly/2eih30hQ3Zm. Email me or call me on 07753 957371 for details/booking form/ reserve a place with deposit on this uplifting retreat at the beautiful Willersley Castle Hotel #relaxing #nurturing
Mindful Self-Compassion programme with @AnnetteBoden starting February 2018 annetteboden.co.uk/mindful-se…… . Call me on 07753 957371or email me for more information/ an application form/ to reserve your place pic.twitter.com/GHkdM2BCfn
Please note: Saturday morning mindful self compassion course - a change to one date from 24 February to 17 February. All other dates confirmed.☺️ twitter.com/AnnetteBoden/s…